недеља, 8. децембар 2013.

First day in Sofia

I came two hours late,in the early hours of the morning.Two nights I did not sleep because of the excitement.He doesn't know I was coming,it was a suprise.Today is His movie in the program,and He doesn't even hope that we watch it together.
I ran into a hostel in which they are located,as soulless ran to the third floor.He had just woken up.When He saw me at the door of the room,it looked like a mirage.He's priceless happy face.Yes,my surprise has succeeded!
After He being recovered from the shock,We quickly moved into the apartment,quickly were ready,and went to the first cup of coffee(previous four days we drinking together via Viber).And then we went to movie projections.
I traveled in a woolen sweater and tights.It was a big hit,because I was warm and comfortably.In this outfit is really comfortably traveling.On this subject I will write in a future post.
For my first day at the festival I wore my favorite gray pants,and a black shirt over that I wore plush top.
Look in the gallery how it looked like.I love You,so in the next post we will see the final night of the festival.And now we go to the entertainment.

Prvi dan u Sofiji

Stigoh sa dva sata zakasnjenja,u ranim jutarnjim satima.Dve noci nisam spavala zbog uzbudjenja.On ni ne zna da dolazim,to je iznenadjenje.Danas je Njegov film na repertoaru,a On se ni ne nada da cemo ga zajedno gledati.
Uletela sam u hostel u kome su bili smesteni,i kao bez duse otrcala na treci sprat.On se tek bio probudio.Kada me je ugledao na vratima sobe,izgledalo je kao prividjenje.Imao je neprocenjivo srecan izraz lica.Yes,iznenadjenje mi je uspelo!
Nakon sto se povratio iz soka,brzo smo se preselili u stan,na brzaka spremili,pa na prvu jutarnju kafu(prethodna cetiri dana smo je pili zajedno preko Vibera).A nakon toga smo otisli na projekcije filmova.
Putovala sam u vunenom dzemperu i helankama.Sto je bio pun pogodak,bilo mi je toplo i udobno.U tom autfitu je zaista lagodno putovati.Ali cu o tome u nekom narednom postu.
Za moj prvi dan na festivalu sam obukla moje omiljene sive pantalone,i crnu kosulju preko koje sam obukla plisani top.
Pogledajte u galeriji slika kako je to izgledalo.A ja vas sad ljubim,pa se u narednom postu vidimo sa zavrsne veceri festivala.A mi sada odosmo u provod.








Нема коментара:

Постави коментар