среда, 15. јануар 2014.

Brankov bridge/ Brankov most

Hi girls! I haven't posted anything last couple of days (or weeks:)) but here I am, back in black, with a series of images which will describe our lovely city of Belgrade. Lot of monuments, and the most significant, and the most beautiful, architectural sites that we have in the Belgrade. Of course that is just a theme, but we all now what is the most important thing on this blog. Fashion!!! So here I am, wearing gorgeus black dress and the black leather biker boots under the Brankov bridge, the oldest, and the pritiset one in the Belgrade, and you all must be wondering how the hell did I took this picture in a short sleeave drees in January, without freezing my self to death. Well the weather is still very good, and serving us well last two months, so if you have ever planed to come to Belgrade,  now it is the perfect time. I hope that I will take you to nice little journey trough our city, with a little help of my blog. Kisses and see you on the next post.
Be glorious, don't just dream about it.

Cao adevojke. Izvinjavam se sto nisam postovala nista zadnih dana, ili nedelja, ali evo me ponovo, i to u crnoj kombinaciji. Ocekuje je nas serija fotografija iz celog Beograda, pored najlepsih i najznacajnih zgrada i ostalih znamenitosti koje posedujemo u Beogradu. Naravno to je samo tema, povod za ono sto je najbitnije na ovom blogu, a toje moda!!! Tako da evo me, u predivnoj crnoj haljini, i crnim koznim bajkerkama, ispod najstarijeg i najlepseg beogradskog mosta, Brankovog mosta. Kao sto vidite i vreme nas je posluzilo tako da se nisam smrzla na snimanju. Nadam se da cete imati lepo putovanje kroz nas grad, i moj blog. Poljubci, vidimo se u sledecem postu.
Budite slavni, nemojte doveka sanjati o tome
















dress/ haljina- Ellite
tights/ carape- Italiana
boots/ cizme- old
accessories/ modni detalj (belt/ kajs)- Glorious Bastard by Lady I
bag/  torbica- old
hair and make up/ sminka i frizura- Estetik Studio Paun

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар