среда, 11. децембар 2013.

BLACK & GRAY on the final night of the film festival

As I promised in a previous post,here are a few pictures of the final evening in the Sofia.And if we didn't win a prize,we had a really good time.We met some very good and interesting people,with whom it was a pleasure to hang out.
And for that occasion I wore a gray lace dress,gray short boots,and silver tights.And I completed the outfit with the silver jewelry.Over that,I wore a black coat,hat and scarf.
Look in the gallery what it looked like.Perhaps you find the inspiration for a similar opportunity.
I love you,and thank you very much for reading.

CRNO & SIVO na zavrsnoj veceri filmskog festivala


Kao sto sam u prethodnom postu obecala,evo par slika i sa zavrsne veceri na festivalu.I ako nismo osvojili nagradu,stvarno smo se lepo proveli.Upoznali smo neke jako dobre i zanimljive ljude,sa kojima je bilo zadovoljstvo druziti se.
Za tu priliku sam obukla sivu cipkanu haljinu,sive cizmice,i srebrne carape.Sve sam to upotpunila srebrnim nakitom..A preko toga sam obukla crni kaput,kapu i sal.
Pogledajte u galeriji slika kako je to izgledalo.Mozda pronadjete inspiraciju za neku slicnu priliku.
Ljubim vas,i hvala puno na citanju!











                            

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

COAT-KAPUT:Domino Shop
DRESS-HALJINA:Glorious Bastard by Lady I
SHOES-CIPELE:Domino Shop
SOCKS-ČARAPE:Intimisimo
JEWELRY-NAKIT:Glorious Bastard by Lady I
HAT&SCARF-KAPA I ŠAL:Glorious Bastard by Lady I
HAIR&MAKE UP-FRIZURA I ŠMINKA.Estetik Studio PAUN

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар